Radford Open Snooker Tournament (02/02/20)
Radford Open Snooker Tournament
Sunday 2 February 2020
11.30am Registration, 12:00pm Start
- Event to be held at Hidden Spot Snooker Club, Denman Street East, Corner of Kyme Street, Radford, NG7 3GX .
- £10 Entry Fee (£5 under 18’s).
- Format – groups followed by knockout.
- Hot and cold food available
- Competition open to all players. The Tournament Director reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Prize money will be calculated on the day, dependant on the number of entries and will be paid out at the conclusion of the event.
- All players guaranteed minimum of 5 frames.
- Handicaps will be issued upon registration by the Tournament Director.
- Miss rule will not be played other than in knockout matches where a referee is officiating.
- No dress code.
- The Tournament Director’s decision will be final in all cases.
- The Tournament Director reserves the right to amend these rules on the day should circumstances dictate.
The Tournament Director will endeavour to complete the tournament by 8pm, however this cannot be guaranteed.