Nottingham Snooker Forum

Historical Archive => NBSA Season 2012/13 => Singles League Results & Match Reports (Winter 2012/13) => Topic started by: Julian Howard on 19 April 2013

Title: Division 3: Dave Pearce 0-4 Julian Howard
Post by: Julian Howard on 19 April 2013
[nofollow=http://www.qualitysolicitors.com/yatesandco](http://nottinghamsnooker.com/Images/titles/singles_league_596.png)[/nofollow]

A very open match, Dave couldn't really get going and was unlucky with the run of balls on the day.
Good game and good chat. Thanks Dave.
Title: Re: Division 3: Dave Pearce 0-4 Julian Howard
Post by: Steve Butler on 19 April 2013
Well done Julian.  You've had a strong finish to the season and if Brian beats Dwayne you'll finish runner-up!

I hope you've enjoyed the challenge of the singles league.
Title: Re: Division 3: Dave Pearce 0-4 Julian Howard
Post by: Julian Howard on 20 April 2013
Thanks Steve,  singles league has been great, my slow start (3 points from 6 matches I think) won't happen next season, so fellow competitors beware!
Title: Re: Division 3: Dave Pearce 0-4 Julian Howard
Post by: Daniel on 22 April 2013
Quote from: Julian Howard on 20 April 2013
Thanks Steve,  singles league has been great, my slow start (3 points from 6 matches I think) won't happen next season, so fellow competitors beware!
Well done Julian, you deserved to overtake me to be fair.

Next season I'd say you are favourite, if you don't take Dwayne's place in the next division (Dwayne is most likely unavailable). I'll try to make sure I play often enough to give you a run for your money if not.