[nofollow=http://www.qualitysolicitors.com/yatesandco](http://nottinghamsnooker.com/Images/titles/singles_league_596.png)[/nofollow]
A very close match. I managed to take the all important first frame leaving Adam at the snooker required stage by the time we got to the colours. The remaining three frames went all the same way with Nick getting the lead by the time we got to the colours, then for Adam to clear the colours each time forcing black ball games. Nick just about holding it together to pot the black to win each frame and match.
I'm pleased i was made to work for it, it makes winning the league that bit more special rather than being handed it on a plate. Thanks Adam for keeping me honest.
Congratulations Nick. Champion of division 1 at last. Welcome to Premier B!
Congratulations Nick...brilliant season so well done.
I shall miss our little battle next season but all the very best in Premier B
Thanks Steve and Mike been a long season but really happy to have held on to clinch it. Matt pushed me all the way to the wire having won last night also. Looking forward to prem B snooker next season.
Welldone Kirkman, well deserved.