Premier A: Keith Holgate 4-0 Dave Jobling

Started by Keith Holgate, 25 March 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Holgate



Towards the end of the season every match seems very tough, and this was no exception.
The score is very flattering, but not an indication of how the match went.
Frame one and Dave was 31 ahead on the yellow. I managed to get a good snooker which Dave missed. I cleared the colours to force the respotted black, which Dave narrowly missed, leaving it over the pocket for me to pot at distance.
The rest of the match has become a bit of a blurr, though I know that Dave missed a pink for game in one frame.
I made a 37 in another, and a huge amount of tense safety from both of us.
It wasn't the prettiest match to watch, but I'm pleased to grind out the win.

Mike Langdon

That's a really good and important win Keith...The perfect tonic after your defeat to Nav. Well done

Mike Langdon
NBSA Committee Member