Division 3: Dan Norton 4-0 Chris Mathers

Started by Daniel Norton, 16 April 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Norton

[nofollow=http://www.qualitysolicitors.com/yatesandco][/nofollow]

A flattering score.

Chris was very unlucky not to win frame three after being 22 up with 22 remaining.  Apart from that both players being as inconsistent as we normally are with a few flashes of good play mixed with errors.

Thanks for the game mate.

Steve Butler

That moves you up to joint 3rd Dan.  So close, yet so far!

Daniel

Quote from: Steve Butler on 16 April 2013
That moves you up to joint 3rd Dan.  So close, yet so far!
I don't deserve to be in the top two.  I didn't keep up my decent form from the end of last summer and beginning of this season.

I KNOW I can do a lot better.  I have had results against good players but it only seems to be in big matches.  It's all about focus and I lost mine this season if I'm honest.