Previous topic - Next topic

James Robinson

Game Scores
Joe Reynolds   0-2   Barry Stark
Jordan Parnham   1-1   Neil Elliott
Jon Mason   1-1   Rob Wallace
Les Smith   1-1   Kwok Yip

Match Report
There is no doubting that Elites are the team beat with kwoks guys winning there 10000001 title in 2yrs.

The 1st match saw the old dog barry against the young gun joe. Though there is no doubting joe will have some success in later yrs, the old dog though gave the young gun a snooker lesson. The 1st frame saw joe go into into a 28 point lead but barry got him self well and truly into the frame with a good 53 break and he wrapped up the frame with a 31 clearance, the 2nd frame again saw joe take the early advantage but a cracking 74 break saw barry into the lead and again wrapped up the frame with a 33 clearance.

Match 2 neil won the 1st against jordan neil potting well and scoring on most visit a 36 break did most the dammage as he won with ease, the 2nd frame was alot tighter jordan showing what a good potter he can be, this frame going down to last few balls jordan gaining the win.

Match 3 was abit nip n tuck in both frames with neither player really getting a hold in the frames, rob had jon at bay for abit in the 1st but jon fought his way back to take the win, the 2nd saw rob pot some cracking reds but miss the colours, he did though manage to fend of the comeback from jon to take the win.

Match 4 the 1st frame was a tight frame with no more than a few points in it, going into the colours only 5 points sepparated them but kwok was to show his class with a good 25 clearance to win the frame. The 2nd went the way of les he kept kwok at lengh all the way through.

Joe        41-89    Barry
Joe        21-108  Barry
Jordan   33-73    Neil
Jordan   60-52    Neil
Rob       33-55    Jon
Rob       71-30    Jon
Les        32-64    Kwok
Les        68-24    Kwok

Hardluck to BCI C you put up a great fight and were certainly in with a shout of the win, i must say especcially hard luck to Joe there was not much you could of done against that barry was just a man on form.

As for Elites congratulations on another win  ;D
James FRUIT SHOOT Robinson
BCI Masters Team Captain

Jordan

Good match report James as thanks a lot for reffing the final.

Well player Super Elites, deserved winners well done!

I would just like to voice my opinion and say that I and quite a few others think its wrong how a players handicap gets changed during the season. This has nothing to do with tonight's result it's just something I find quite odd and will hopefully be changed.

Kwok Yip

"Quote From Mr Robinsons Jam Lol
Match Report
"There is no doubting that Elites are the team beat with kwoks guys winning there 10000001 title in 2yrs."

Thanks James blowing our cover Lol!! We don't want to be the Bullseye target next season! Was happy to just go on do what we do low profile and keep below the radar  ;D

Very well played to both teams yesterday, being a all BCI final it was always going to be a win win final and would have been very happy for either team to have won a great achievement for the club as a whole.

It was a great line up in the opening match between Barry and Joe. Young Joe could count himself very unlucky to be up against Super Elites inform legend Barry who showed no prisoners with a super breaks of 33,53 and a 74. A superb break of 74 was looking like the first century in this summer NBSA league with 3 reds and colours nicely placed barring a red rattling the jaws to deny Mr Star'k the century. Quality two frames, i think Joe can take a lot of credit away from the match as he showed spells of great quality, keep up the good work Joe!!!

Neil was also on fire on the other table a superb break of 36 in the first frame. Trailing by a good 40 in the second, Neil came back strong and go ahead on the colours before Cpt Parnham kept his cool and dished up to level his match 1-1. With the scores standing at 3-1 the next two matches was shared 1-1 1-1 finishing off with the final score 5-3.

Well played everyone, a double result with UNITED winning 2-1 well done Sir Alex and the boyz too!!!

I might use that broomstick again in the new winter season too lol!!!
Kwok Yip
BCI Snooker Centre

maqsood

I am just holding my 3 half year old daughter and crying. I couldn't bear not knowing where she is ever.

I hope the 5 year old girl turns up safe and well. I really pray she comes home .

There is more to life than snooker.

Bash (very upset and emotional at mo) God bless you all