Division 3: Dave Pearce 0-4 Julian Howard

Started by Julian Howard, 19 April 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Julian Howard

[nofollow=http://www.qualitysolicitors.com/yatesandco][/nofollow]

A very open match, Dave couldn't really get going and was unlucky with the run of balls on the day.
Good game and good chat. Thanks Dave.
Julian Howard


Steve Butler

Well done Julian.  You've had a strong finish to the season and if Brian beats Dwayne you'll finish runner-up!

I hope you've enjoyed the challenge of the singles league.

Julian Howard

Thanks Steve,  singles league has been great, my slow start (3 points from 6 matches I think) won't happen next season, so fellow competitors beware!
Julian Howard


Daniel

Quote from: Julian Howard on 20 April 2013
Thanks Steve,  singles league has been great, my slow start (3 points from 6 matches I think) won't happen next season, so fellow competitors beware!
Well done Julian, you deserved to overtake me to be fair.

Next season I'd say you are favourite, if you don't take Dwayne's place in the next division (Dwayne is most likely unavailable). I'll try to make sure I play often enough to give you a run for your money if not.