Sign up to the Challenge Ladder
The 2023/24 Challenge Ladder will run from 1 October 2023 to 31 March 2024.
If you want to play snooker against lots of different players at a variety of venues around Nottingham and the surrounding areas then the Challenge Ladder is for you.
I have received some amazing feedback since the Ladder launched in 2020:
- “Overall one of the best things I’ve entered”
- “Love it, great innovation.”
- “Loving the ladder, can’t think of much to make it better”
- “I think it’s a great way to get match practice and meet fellow snooker enthusiasts.”
- “Great format and very well run.”
- “Ran very professionally.”
- “Only recently joined, but seems really well run. Great work”
- “Steve, you do a fantastic job and your dedication to Nottm Snooker is outstanding. Long may it continue.”
- “I just want to say Steve you’re doing a brilliant job with all the admin side you have to do thank you this challenge ladder wouldn’t be running if it wasn’t for you so on my part thank you”
This season there will be two Ladders, a Gold Ladder for the stronger players and a Silver Ladder for players who are not yet strong enough to compete with the players on the Gold Ladder. The Tournament Director will place you on the Ladder which is most appropriate for your current playing ability.
If you register your entry now, you will join at the bottom of either the Gold or Silver Ladder (dependant on your playing ability) tomorrow morning.
You can challenge the players above you on the Ladder and when you beat them you will take their place on the Ladder and gradually climb higher and higher. Only your ability will restrict how high you can climb.
To register your entry, you must complete this form: REGISTRATION FORM
Now that there are two Ladders, there are more chances than ever for you to win a trophy and some prize money this season, and it’s absolutely FREE TO ENTER so you’ve got nothing to lose, literally!
Please read the full rules before registering your entry: