Division 2: Paul wainwright 1-3 Steve Coleman

Started by Steve Coleman, 28 April 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Coleman



A twitchy match which Coleman managed to get over the line,thanks for the game Paul always a pleasure to play,good luck next season.

Ross Wilkin

Assuming my maths are correct on FD points, I think that's both the Steves through to promotion!!
Well played guys, worthy winners IMO.
I did my best to slow down Mr Coleman though!
;D
Ross Wilkin
Embankment Snooker Club
Honours: NBSA Junior Hcp Finalist 2011
             Spot On Bulwell Hcp Comp Plate Winner Feb 2012

Steve Butler

Well done Steve.  It was so tight in the end and Steve Burrows was awaiting the result of this match with interest.

In the end it's you and t'other Steve who are promoted and Paul who just misses out.  It's a real shame one of you had to miss out on promotion because you all deserve it really.  Even Bo could finish on 19 points if he wins his last match against Sean Croft, but he'll miss out on frame difference if he does.

I don't think we've ever had a division this close!

Don't forget to pay for your place at the presentation in our online shop as spaces are limited.

jaguar

Thanks Steve,what can I say,a fantastic exiting and enjoyable season in div 2 singles I think most of us in the division knew it could go down to the wire,and it most cirtainly did,also congrats to mr burrows on achieving consecutive promotions.glad I won't have to play Ross next season as was the only player to beat me twice.  Lol

Steve Burrows

Well played mr coleman congratulations,div 2 champion  :D :D :D
Been a great season so close till the end,unlucky to Paul, Bo and Ross sure you will all be fighting for promotion again next season,Cant wait for division 1 now, really looking forward to meeting some new players im sure its going to be tough but will try my very best, see you next season mr coleman. ;D ;D
Steve Burrows

jaguar

Thanks mr burrows for congrats,the monkey is off my back coz I fell at the last hurdle last season,I know you think it will be tough next season but don't count yourself out,I know you can play ,got you you down for another promo,3on the trot,correct me if I'm wrong but I think that would be a first.

Steve Burrows

Thanks mate must say ive really enjoyed it,when we first started i gave myself a target off top 4 so to finish 2nd and get promotion is fantastic needed to work hard for it though with the good standard there is in div 2.Catch up with you soon and thanks to everyone in the division its been a good season  :) :) :) :)
Steve Burrows

Paul Wainwright

Congratulations to Steve Coleman for winning the league and Steve Burrows for finishing second, both players deserve promotion.

A very tough division and enjoyable one.

Well played guys good luck next season.

Paul
NBSA Competitions Committee Member
Season Long Competitons Organiser
BCI Braves
EASB Class 3 Referee