Division 3: Dwayne Martin 4-0 Brian Steeples

Started by Dwayne Martin, 28 April 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwayne Martin



A convincing win for me to secure the runners up spot in division three.


Frame 1: DM 73-42 BS

Frame 2: DM 57-20 BS

Frame 3: DM 56-38 BS

Frame 4: DM 78-37 BS


Brian potted some excellent pots but didn't make the most of them, I played well in patches but lacked focus and energy after a late night the night before.

Frame 4 I had two good 20 breaks that ought to have been converted into greater scores but all in all happy with second place given the amount of matches I've played dead on my feet.

Not sure what the winter will bring in terms of me playing in division two, would certainly need some slack cut in terms of timing of matches being played but as with this season I could and would certainly fulfill them given the chance.

Steve Butler

Congratulations on securing 2nd place Dwayne.  Also, thanks for coming in as a late replacement and doing such a good job of catching up with your fixtures.

dwayne46

I thoroughly enjoyed it and should have been in from the start, silly me!

Think I got the high break prize too with my 38 against Manfred, bonus!

Jon Sully

A fine effort Dwayne, especially given your grading (hint, hint). Does your post mean you will be playing next year or that you are still deciding?
Jon Sully
NBSA Committee

dwayne46

Quote from: Jon Sully on 28 April 2013
A fine effort Dwayne, especially given your grading (hint, hint). Does your post mean you will be playing next year or that you are still deciding?


Were you watching last night Jon? I played like a grade 5 player never mind a three!

I'd like to play Jon, but as I said, I'd need some breathing space with regards having to play by certain dates as I'd be playing matches around work and visits north to see family etc, would certainly get them all played no probs though.